Kieth I. Rieger
- State University of New York at Stony Brook, BA, 1976, magna cum laude;
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., 1979;
- New York State Continuing Legal Education Board, 2010-2013;
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, New York Chapter, (1991-present)
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section, Executive Committee; Co-Chair, Pension and Retirement Benefits Committee, 1994 to the present;
- Nassau County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 1994-1997, 1998-2001, 2010-2013; Chair, Matrimonial Law Committee, 1992-1994; Vice-Chair, 1990-1992; Chair, Legislative Subcommittee, 1988-1990; Judiciary Committee, 1991-1995, 2001-2006; Grievance
- Committee, 1995-2002;Women in the Courts Committee, 1992 to present; Special Task Force on Implementing New Arbitration Proceedings and Fee Disputes in Matrimonial Proceedings;
- Nassau Academy of Law, Dean 2009 - 2010; Associate Dean 2008-2009; Assistant Dean 2006-2007; Treasurer 2005-2006; Secretary 2003-2005
- Nassau Lawyers Association of Long Island (Board of Directors, 1988-1993);
- New York Family Law American Inn of Court, Barrister 2012; Master, 2012 1995 to the present;
- Board of Directors of FOCUS (For our Children and Us)(1995-2010);
- New York State Judicial Institute Seminars for Supreme Court Justices, Family Court Judges and Court Attorneys;
- Nassau County Supreme Court Seminars for Matrimonial Justices;
- New York State Bar Association Continuing Legal Education Programs including the yearly seminars on Basic Matrimonial Practice, Family Court Practice and Advanced Matrimonial Practice;
- Nassau County Bar Association's Nassau Academy of Law Seminars;
- Suffolk County Bar Association's Suffolk Academy of Law Seminars;
- "Shaping a Strategy for Divorce Cases." Aspatore; Strategies for Family Law in New York (Westing Publishing), 2012 Edition.
- Preparation of numerous written materials for New York State Bar Association, Nassau and Suffolk Academy of Law CLE programs;
- Editor, "Recent Decisions in Matrimonial Law", distributed by the Nassau County Bar Association to the members of the bench and the Matrimonial Law Committee, 1990-1992;
- Associate Editor, Publications Committee for The Nassau Lawyer, 1991-1995;
- "UCCJA: Panacea or New Dilemmas for Interstate Custody Litigation", Family Law Review,1984;
- "Reimbursement Maintenance - A Call for Fairness", Family Law Review, 1985;
- Setting Aside Fraudulent Transfers to Enforce Support Arrears", Family Law Review, 1992;
- "Enhanced earning Capacity - Where Has O'Brien Gone?" The Nassau Lawyer, October, 1991;
- Custody Relocation, May 1993; "Non-Durational or Permanent Maintenance", New York Family Law American Inns of Court Annual Survey;
- Special Professor - Hofstra University School of Law: Legal Issues in the Valuation of Assets: Matrimonial Law Drafting Skills.
- Adjunct Faculty Member for Hofstra University School of Law - National Institute of Trail Advocacy and Moot Court.
- Domestic Violence Coalition
Michael L. Fried
- Admitted to practice law in the Courts of the State of New York in January 1997, the United States District Court in the Eastern District in February 1997 and the United States District Court in the Southern District in March 1997.
- Admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of the United States of America in December 2000.
- Awarded full certification as a Law Guardian for Appointment in Domestic Relations Matters on April 24, 2002,.
- In May 2002, Mr. Fried completed the seven (7) day American Bar Association Family Law Advocacy Institute intensive trial lawyers program.
- In June 2006, Mr. Fried was a guest lecturer for the “Bridge the Gap” program for the Nassau Academy of Law. In September 2008 and September 2009, MR. FRIED participated as a moot court judge for the 2008 Bainbridge Competition at Touro Law Center.
- Member of the New York State Bar Association- Family Law Section, as well as a member of the Matrimonial Committee of the Nassau County Bar Association.
Joshua L. Rieger
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Binghamton, New York, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, History, May 2005, GPA 3.65;
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York Juris Doctor, August 2009, GPA: 3.27;
- Honors: Family Court Review, Electronic Resource Editor
- Harmon, Linder & Rogowsky, New York, New York, Associate, 2010-2012;
- Storch, Amini & Munves, P.C, New York, New York, Summer Associate, May 2008 - Aug 2008, Paralegal, Sep 2005 - May 2006;
Supreme Court of the State of New York Experience:
- Honorable Timothy S. Driscoll, Commercial Division, Supreme Court, State of New York, Mineola, Graduate Assistant, Sep 2009 - Dec 2009;
- Honorable Joseph Covello, Appellate Division, Second Department, State of New York, Mineola / Brooklyn, Judicial Intern, Sep 2007 - Nov 2007;
- Honorable William LaMarca, Supreme Court, State of New York, Mineola, Judicial Intern, June 2007 - Sep 2007;
- Special Referee Lawrence Schaeffer, Supreme Court of New York, Matrimonial Center, Mineola, Intern, May 2004 - Aug 2004;